The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has stretched the last date for the online application process. Candidate can still apply BTSC Bihar 6437 Specialist & MO Recruitment 2019, you can apply online till 28 October 2019.
Solely such candidates who are drawn to apply for these posts can check the short notification available on the official website of the Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) – btsc.bih.nic.in.
As per the short notification published by the BTSC, the end date for the recruitment process for the 6437 Specialist & MO Posts under advertisement no-03/2019-16/2019, has been prolonged up to 28 October 2019. Earlier the closing date for the online apply was 18 October 2019.
There is a total of 6437 vacancies for the 2425 Medical Officer and 4012 Specialist Medical Officer Posts. And the candidates maintaining the requisite qualification have the ice breaking opportunity. The online application process was commenced from 18 September 2019 as mentioned above.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Last date to register||28th October 2019|
The candidate’s application fees shall be General/ OBC/ EWS category requirement to pay a fee of Rs 200. The candidates relating to SC/ ST/ EBC categories are required to pay a fee of Rs 50. Women applicants shall pay Rs 50 for the application form.
The age limit shall be-
- General (Male)-37 Years
- General (Female)-40 Years
- BC/ OBC Candidates-40 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates-42 Years
Process to download the Recruitment Notification:
- Go to the official website i.e. btsc.bih.nic.in .
- Then go through the Circulars/Notice section of the official website.
- Again, Click on the link Corrigendum Regarding Recruitment of Specialist Doctor and General Medical Officer Under Advertisement Number-03/2019 to 16/2019 on the main page.
- Once a Window shall be open where you will get the PDF of the short notification.
- For more updates regarding the same candidates shall subscribe to our page and keep themselves updated.