The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is going to release the admit card for the Social Security Assistant (SSA) preliminary examination today, on 9th August 2019. The examination for the recruitment to the post of SSA will be conducted on 31st August and 1st September 2019. The examination will be held at various centres across the country. Candidates can download their admit card through the official EPFO website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
Steps to download EPFO Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of EPFO.
- Click on the link that says ‘Download Admit Card’
- Enter all the credentials such as registration number and roll number.
- The EPFO Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the EPFO Admit Card and take a print-out of it for future reference.
The candidates must note that the EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 will carry the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Address of the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Category (SC/ST/OBC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Important instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Exam Pattern and Salary
The recruitment examination will be held in in two phases to select the candidates. Phase I (Preliminary Exam) will be held for only qualifying in nature and the marks will not be regarded in the final merit list. Phase-II or the Mains exam is the descriptive and final phase in which selection of the candidates will be made. The candidates who get selected will earn a salary of Rs 44,900 per month in addition to the allowances, which includes TA, DA, HRA and others.