The Calcutta has just started to accept application forms for recruitment. The recruitment are done for the post of Stenographer. The Invitation of the application by the Calcutta high court has begun on August 7, 2019.
The candidates who are willing and eligible to apply can do so in the official Calcutta high court website, www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in . The last date to download the application form will be on September 11, 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Process Started on||7th August 2019|
|Application Process ends on||11th September 2019|
Certain eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates in order to apply for the post of Stenographer. The eligibility criteria are as follows
- The candidate should have passed standard 12th from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Board or any board which the recruitment team considers equal to WBCHSE.
- The candidate should be a very good typewriter if he wants to work as a Stenographer. His typing speed should be 30 words per minute.
- Also, the candidate should be an expert in Shorthand writing. He should be able to write 120 words per minute.
- The candidate’s age limit is very crucial criteria, and only the candidates who are between the age of 18 and 32 are eligible to apply for the post of Stenographer.
After the submission of the application form, the next important thing that the candidate has to go through is the document verification. The recruitment team will want to make sure that the information given by the candidate is authentic. The document needed for the document verification is
- Standard 10th and 12th mark sheet,
- UG and PG mark sheet and Certificate,
- Work experience certificate if any,
- Passport size photo.
Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.