Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has provided admit card today for the post of EPFO Assistant 2019. The candidates can get their EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 through the official website of EPFO that is epfindia.gov.in. As per the official notification, the date for the announcement of the EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 is July 20, which can be downloaded till July 30.
The admit card for the EPFO Assistant Exam can be downloaded by the candidates using their credentials like registration number, roll number, password, and date of birth. It is important to note that for the post of Assistant, Employees Provident Fund Organization will be conducting the preliminary exam on 30th and 31st July 2019. On these dates, the first two stages of prelims and recruitment exams will be scheduled.
In order to download the admit card, the candidates can use the following steps:
- Visit the official website of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in
- Press on the EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 that is provided on the homepage of the website.
- Fill the form by entering the required details like roll number, registration details, date of birth and password.
- EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Notably, the written examination will be held in two stages that are Phase 1 and Phase 2. The candidates who qualify in the first Phase will be eligible to appear for the Phase 2 round, which is the main exam.
Furthermore, the candidates will be required to carry the call letter along with the original photo identity to the exam centre. It will be a computer-based examination carrying 100 MCQs of 100 marks in the Paper I.