Engineers India Limited (EIL), set up in 1965, is an undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was to give designing and related specialized facility for oil refineries and other mechanical tasks. EIL has its head office at Bhikaji Camp Place, New Delhi. EIL additionally has a R&D complex at Gurgaon, a branch office at Mumbai, regional offices at Kolkata, Chennai, Vadodara, and investigation offices at all significant equipment producing locations in India,
abroad offices in London (England), Italy, China, Abu Dhabi and Malaysia.
EIL has two fully owned subsidiaries, EIL Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd in Malaysia, and Certification Engineers International Ltd, to attempt Independent Certification, and Third-Party Inspection assignments.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Management Trainees through GATE-2019. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Closure of registration of application: 20.06.2019 till 23.59 hrs
Position: Management Trainee
How to Apply for EIL Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Full-time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2019 examination.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
Maximum: 25 years
Cut Off Date: 01.07.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Regular: Pay scale of Rs.60000-180000.
During Training: Monthly emoluments of Rs.60,000/-(Rupees Sixty Thousand only) + Accommodation & Transport or Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only)
Training of one year at any of its offices – Head Office – New Delhi, Gurugram Office, Regional Offices at Chennai/ Vadodara/ Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices or Project Sites etc.
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bmrcl-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-25-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/npcil-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-200-et-posts