Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. NPCIL is wholly owned by the Govt. of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity.Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy.
NPCIL recruitment 2019 through GATE notification out! Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has published the advertisement for recruitment of “Executive Trainees (Technical) 2019” through the valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019 in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil engineering branch, which is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to work in Government organization. Online applications for NPCIL Executive Trainees will commence from 9th April 2019 until 23rd April 2019.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online application begins||9th April 2019(1000 Hrs|
|Online application concludes||23rd April 2019 (1630 Hrs)|
|Electronics & Communication||14|
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering) /5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE 2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2019, may also apply. If selected, candidates have to submit the result on or before 30th November 2019.
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees allowed|
|Electronics & Communication||
Age as on 23.04.2019
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (relaxation – 03 years)||29||23.04.1990|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||23.04.1988|
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2019 will be on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Scores.
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2017 or GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 Scores.
- Final selection will be done solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection.
- The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
- Unreserved – 70 %
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD – 60 %
- Interviews will be conducted in four cities viz Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru.
- For General, EWS and OBC Male candidates: ₹ 500
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL: Exempted from the application
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bmrcl-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-25-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form