Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, commonly known as DSSSB is a body that was established by the Government of India on the 50th anniversary of Indian independence. It has been established with the goal of carrying out recruitment of capable and eligible people into the subordinate ranks of Delhi administration.
The body releases a number of notifications on its website to inform people about the available vacancies and the respective procedure of recruitment.
In 2019, the DSSSB had announced several vacancies for the positions of Junior Engineer, one of them being Junior Environmental Engineer. Candidates were allowed to make their online applications till the 5th of March, 2019. There are a total of 48 vacancies available for the post of Junior Environmental Engineer.
|Exam Date||20th October 2019|
|Official Website Link||http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/|
|Link for Admit Card||Admit Card|
Candidates who had applied for the post can now download the admit card for the Tier 1 of this exam, as it has been released by DSSSB on its official website under the post code 13/19.
The DSSSB Junior Environmental Engineer exam will follow the two tier system of examination. Tier 1 exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) which is scheduled to be held in this month itself, that is on 20th October, 2019. With a duration of 2 hours the candidates will have to attempt 200 multiple choice questions for 200 marks. The areas on which the candidates will be tested in the first section are as follows –
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- English Language and Comprehension
- Hindi Language and Comprehension
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for DSSSB TGT Computer Science | Exam, Admit Card, Result
In the second section, they will be asked questions pertaining to the subject or the post for which they are appearing.
In order to download the admit card for the DSSSB Junior Environmental Engineer, candidates can follow a few simple steps which at stated below –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board, which is http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ Candidates can use this direct link to open the homepage of DSSSB.
- Step-2 : On the homepage, look for the correct link for the admit card. The link reads, “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE ONLINE CBT EXAM FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER (13/19) SCHEDULED ON 20TH OCTOBER, 2019.”
- Step-3 : Click on the link. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-4 : You will be required to fill in your credentials which include your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Step-5 : Press the Submit option.
- Step-6 : The admit card will appear on the screen. Check the details on the admit card and save it in a secure folder on your computer.
- Step-7 : Take a printout of the admit card to keep it in the form of a hardcopy.
After Tier 1 of Junior Environmental Engineer, candidates will be selected for the Tier 2 examination. The final selection will be made only on the basis of the results of Tier 2 examination.