The exam dates for the position of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer has been announced by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). Candidates applied for the Assistant Teacher and JE exam 2019 can check the exam schedule from the official website of DSSSB.
The Primary Assistant Teacher exam will be held on 11th, 13th, 14th and 15th November 2019 and Nursery Teacher exam will be conducted on 19th November 2019. Whereas DSSSB JE exam will be held on 20th November (Wednesday) and 22nd November (Friday).
The DSSSB Assistant Teacher and JE exam is through online and computer-based test.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Primary Teacher exam will be held on||11th, 13th, 14th and 15th November 2019|
|Nursery Teacher exam will be conducted on||19th November 2019|
|DSSSB JE exam will be held on||20th November (Wednesday) and 22nd November (Friday)|
The official website of DSSSB to get more details about the Assistant Teacher and JE exam 2019 is http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ .
DSSSB PRT Exam:
- DSSSB PRT Exam will be in Hindi & English languages (except for the Language papers).
- The paper will contain 100 MCQs from the subjects such as General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension, and English Language & Comprehension.
- Each section will consist of 20 Marks.
- Total marks will be 100.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam:
- The paper will have 200 Objective-type-multiple choice questions on General Awareness (20 Marks), General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (20 Marks), Arithmetical & Numerical Ability (20 Marks), Hindi Language & Comprehension (20 Marks), English Language & Comprehension (20 Marks)
- Total marks of the paper will consist of 100 marks.
The selection of the candidates for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Selection will be done on the TIER 1 only while selection for Junior Engineer exam shall be made through TIER 1 and TIER 2 exam. Candidates must carry their admit card to attend for the exam.
You can also read, DSSSB Assistant Teacher and JE Admit Card 2019.