Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination, which from 2019, is to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
The application form for CMAT 2019 Registration will be released from 1st November 2018 and the CMAT 2018 will be conducted on 20th January 2018.
|To view more official updates, regularly visit the official NTA website linked here||NTA Official Homepage|
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
|CMAT 2019 Activity Schedule||Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||01 Nov 2018|
|The last date to apply will be||30 Nov 2018|
|CMAT 2019 exam will hold on||28 Jan 2019|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2019-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT 2019 Application
Application to be made in ON-LINE Mode only. It is strictly advised to the candidates that no offline submission of Application Form will be taken into account.
During the Application process, the candidates will be able to generate a Registration ID and a Password. The candidates must keep their registration credentials safely for the future use.
The applications will begin from 1st November 2018 and the corresponding links will be updated here.
|Click Here for Application Form Link Updates from NTA||NTA CMAT 2019 Application Form Post|
Documents Required to apply
- Any valid government ID Proof
- Matriculation certificate
- Mark sheet of 10+2
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category candidates)
- Scanned images of passport size photo and signature.
- Your valid E-mail ID and Mobile number
Steps to apply
- Candidates are advised to visit the offical NTA website.
- Thereafter, Sign In by entering your valid E-mail ID and Password.
- After signing in, you will have to choose the 3 cities of your preference in order to appear in the exam.
- Fill in all the other details that are asked in the Application Form.
- Furthermore, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in a requisite format.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Do not Refresh the page until the payment is done.
- After making payment, take the printout of Application Form and the Payment Receipt as well.
- Keep these printed copy safely for the future use.
|Scanned Passport sized Photograph||Should not exceed 60 KB|
|Scanned Signature||Should not exceed 30 KB.|
Note: The files should follow the JPG or JPEG format and use a white background for the images.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 700/-|
Mode of Payment
- The mode of payment will be online.
- Use payment methods such as Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking or E-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
CMAT follows a set exam pattern. As per the last year, there will be no change in CMAT Exam Pattern. Aspirants can check the exam pattern elaborated below.
Mode of paper: Computer-based. (Online mode)
Duration of this exam: 3 hours or 180 minutes
Maximum marks: 400 marks
Total number of questions: 100 questions
Question type: Objective type (MCQ)
Number of sections: 4 sections
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||100|
- 4 marks will allot to the student for every correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No deducting and allotting of marks in case of unanswered questions.
Tip: Students must take the Online Trial Test. As a result, the student will get familiar with the exam pattern and the marking scheme. It will help the students to get an idea of layout, design and navigation functionality for the CMAT 2019.
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
CMAT consists of the 4 sectionS – QA, English, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, and GA. The broad topics covered under the sections are as follows –
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Pipes & Cistern, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Quadratic & Linear Equation, Line graph, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, and Partnership.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Linear Arrangements, Statements Arguments & Assumptions, Sequencing, Matrix Arrangements, Number Series, Analogy Test, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding, Inferences, Statements and Conclusion, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Symbol Based Problems, Direction, Distance, and Ranking.
English: Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Paragraph Completion, Error finding, One- word Substitution, Synonyms & Antonyms, and Reading Comprehensions.
General Awareness: General awareness is a very vast section. Basically, it focuses on the current affairs. Keep yourself up to date with the latest news and events.
CMAT 2019 Result
The Result of CMAT 2019 will be released online on the official website. The result will contain the aggregate marks of each round such as CBT, GD, PI, and WAT.