The Chhattisgarh Vidhansabha Secretariat has officially released the Admit Card for the Assistant Grade III posts examination. Aspirants who applied for the CG Vidhansabha Secretariat Assistant Grade III can now download their admit card via the official CG Vidhansabha website at http://cgvidhansabha.gov.in/ . Further essential details regarding the admit card and recruitment notifications are also available on the website.
Chhattisgarh Vidhansabha Secretariat had issued an official notification for the recruitment of 49 Assistant Grade III Posts earlier in the year on 18 March 2019.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Grade III posts (Security)||49|
Given below are the steps to download the CG Vidhansabha Assistant Grade III Admit card 2019:
- Candidates will have to visit the official CG Vidhansabha website –https://slcm.cgstate.gov.in/VidhanSabha/UserLogin.aspx
- Click on ‘recruitment’ present on the homepage.
- It will direct you to a relevant page where you have to click on CG Vidhansabha Assistant Grade III ‘Admit Card’.
- On the next page, you will be needed to carefully enter the Registered mobile number, password and then the captcha code.
- Click on ‘submit’ after verification of the requisite details.
- The admit card will be downloaded and appear on your screen.
- Candidates may take a print-out of the Admit card for future reference.
Basic eligibility criteria for the candidates who applied for the Assistant Grade III posts:
- The candidates must be at par and qualify the physical standards set by the CG Vidhansabha authorities.
- The minimum age of applying candidates was 18 years of age, and the maximum age to apply was 28 years of age.
A large number of aspirants who are seeking the Assistant Grade III posts have applied but, only the candidates who are eligible and have the potential to carry out the required duties will be recruited and given the opportunity to join the security division in the Chhattisgarh Vidhansabha framework.