The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, abbreviated as CCRAS is an autonomous body under the Government of India, tasked with promotion, development and research in Ayurveda. The CCRAS has announced several vacancies for which it will be carrying out recruitment, through an official notification on its website.
There are a total of 186 vacancies for Group A (56 posts), Group B (79 posts) and Group C (51 posts) categories. The official notification is highly informative contains almost every detail regarding these vacancies. In order to access the official notification, the candidates need to visit the official website of CCRAS, which is www.ccras.nic.in and press on the recent notice that states “Applications are invited for various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ ‘C’ posts”.
Regarding the application process, there are a few things that a candidate needs to keep in mind –
- Reading the instructions before the online application is mandatory and important.
- The applications will be made only through the official website and no other portal.
- It is compulsory to have an active email and mobile number for making the application.
- Any changes in the application will not be entertained, and mistakes will not be corrected.
- The application involves two steps-
STEP 1 – Registration and Submission of details.
STEP 2 – Making the application and Payment of the fees.
- Some documents that the candidate must keep ready before applying are –
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Caste or category certificate (if any)
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Retirement certificate in case of Ex-servicemen
- Educational qualifications
The following is the detailed application procedure for applying for any of the posts under the given categories –
- Visit the official website of CCRAS.
- The application will be made through the ‘Careers’ option on the homepage.
- STEP-I involves Signing up in order to generate a Login ID and Password. Once done successfully, the Login ID and Password will be mailed to the candidate.
- The candidates must then re-login and change the password according to themselves and save the details carefully.
- STEP-II involves fill up the details of the application. The Candidate should click on ‘Go to Application’ and continue the application process carefully.
- Make the payment from a debit card, credit card or net banking through an online mode only.
Certain categories are entirely exempted from application fee payment including SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women. The fees for unreserved category and OBC are as follows –
- Group A: Rs 1500/-
- Group B: Rs 500/-
- Group C: Rs 200/-
- Upload a scanned photograph and signature according to the prescribed dimension.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
The CCRAS recruitment will take place through a computer-based test, the syllabus for which varies according to the post that the candidate has applied for. The eligibility criteria for particular posts must also be verified before applying. The applications will begin from 1st October and end on 31st October 2019.