The recruitment notification has been released for the senior residents or senior demonstrator posts by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The date of the exam is 24th November 2019. Candidates can apply for the posts through the official website, www.aiimsexams.org .
The last date to fill the application form is 15th October 2019. The exam is going to be held at Delhi/ NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai.
Steps to apply for AIIMS Senior Resident 2019 exam:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “AIIMS Senior Resident 2019” link.
- Create a login ID and password.
- Fill the application form.
- Make the payment and submit the form.
- Take a print of the application form.
AIIMS was established in 1956; there are six colleges at various cities across India. The colleges are AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur and AIIMS Rishikesh.
Candidates must stay tuned to the official website and also our page for more further information on the AIIMS senior resident competitive exams 2019.
Candidates can go through the below preparation tips: