The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had conducted Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 7th July 2019 . According to the latest official notification, CBSE will declare the results for the same within six weeks of conducting the examination. Therefore, the results will be announced by 18th August 2019. However, some reports also suggest that the result will be out early, probably by 27th July 2019. The candidates who have appeared for the CTET can check their results on the official portal at https://ctet.nic.in.
Examination and result declaration dates
|CTET 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Exam||07/07/2019|
|Expected Declaration of CTET 2019||27/07/2019|
|CTET Final answer keys publication||July 2019|
|CTET 2019 Score card/Rank card||July 2019|
|Issuing of CTET Eligibility Certificate||July 2019|
|Declaration date of CTET 2019 as per Information Brochure||18/09/2019|
The candidates who have appeared in the CTET will have to obtain a minimum passing marks to qualify and clear CTET.
- All of the candidates that have appeared for the exam will be issued marks statement.
- The minimum marks to qualify CTET 2019 is 60% which means 90 out of 150.
- The cut-off marks or percentage for paper 1 and paper 2 are the same.
- If there is such a case where the candidate has appeared for both paper 1 and paper 2 and has obtained the qualifying marks in one paper then the candidate will be declared as qualified in that paper only.
- The eligibility certificate is issued to only those candidates who obtain the qualifying marks or percentage.
- The school decides to provide relaxation to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC and differently-abled candidates as well.
- Some govt. and local aided schools are said to provide 5% relaxation to SC, ST, OBC and differently-abled candidates.
The expected cut off for CTET 2019
Once the result along with the cut off is officially released, the cut-off or qualifying marks will be updated.
Procedure for checking CTET 2019 Result
- Go to the official website at https://ctet.nic.in
- Navigate to find out the link for CTET July 2019 result which will be available after the results are announced
- You have to enter the roll number as mentioned in the admit card of CTET 2019 and click the submit button
- The result will be displayed on your screen. You can print it out for future purposes.
The result of the CTET 2019 conducted by CBSE is long-awaited. More than 20,000 candidates have appeared for the exam including more than 37,000 speech and hearing impaired candidates and 35 third gender candidates. The exam was conducted across 104 cities in the country in 20 languages. The candidates who have applied for the CTET and will qualify as per the result of paper 1 of CBSE CTET 2019, will become eligible to apply anywhere in India for teaching positions of Classes 1 to 5.