The online applications for the CBSE CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) examinations have been open from August 19, 2019, and the last date for the same is September 18, 2019. Interested and aspiring candidates can apply for the CTET 2019 examination online by visiting the official website of the department; www.ctet.nic.in. The CTET examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of December.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is an examination to assess the eligibility of candidates applying for teaching in Kendriya Vidyalaya. This examination is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), twice a year, i.e., the first exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of December, and the second time, it is scheduled to be conducted in the month of July.
Candidates qualifying in the CTET examination will be eligible to apply for jobs in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Candidates that haven’t taken or qualified the CTET examination will not be eligible to apply for any jobs in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The certificate of the qualified candidates will be valid for 9 years.
According to the official notification issued by the CBSE, the CTET exam December 2019 will be conducted across 20 languages with a total of 110 examination centres. Aspiring candidates are advised to visit the official website for the process of online application before September 18, 2019, to avoid any problems in the application process due to server issues at the last minute.
CBSE CTET 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Any candidates with a post-graduation degree or candidates appearing for the final year of post-graduation are eligible to apply online for the CTET December 2019 exam. The CTET examination is categorised into two papers. The first paper is conducted for the candidates applying to teach for classes 1-5 and the second paper is conducted for the candidates applying to teach for classes 6-8.
CBSE CTET 2019: How to apply online
- Step 1: You need to log on to the official website: www.ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, find and click on the link ‘CTET December 2019 Application Form.’
- Step 3: Click on ‘Apply’ for new candidate registration or sign in using the required credentials in case of registered candidates.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new webpage with an information bulletin, read it carefully and click on ‘Click here to proceed’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: Fill the registration form with the required information, note down the registration number and click ‘Submit.’
- Step 6: Upload the required images of the scanned copies of certificates, etc
- Step 7: make the payment for the examination fees
- Step 8: Upon successful payment of the examination fees, the application form is displayed. Take a printout of it for future use.
The last date for the application process of CBSE CTET is September 18, 2019. Candidates can apply online through the official website: www.ctet.nic.in.