Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the class 12th result for 2019 through the CBSE official website, where the candidates can check their results. All the students who have appeared for the 2019 batch can check the result on the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in.
The class 12th compartment examination of Central Board of Secondary Education was held on July 2, 2019, in which various students from different centres or schools have appeared. After more than two weeks, the result has been announced. The candidates can also use the direct link at http://cbseresults.nic.in/class12-Compt/Class12th19_Compt.htm.
In order to check the CBSE Class 12 Compartment Results 2019, appeared students can use the steps below:
- The students will first need to visit the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education at cbseresults.nic.in or http://cbseresults.nic.in/class12-Compt/Class12th19_Compt.htm
- Once landed on the homepage, the students will be required to click on the result link that will direct them to a new page.
- On that page, a candidate should fill the details including roll number, admit card number, centre number and school number to get the result.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen for the candidate to download or to take a printout.
It is worth mentioning that a candidate should download his or her mark sheet and the passing certificate through DigiLocker. Notably, a total of 1,19, 541 candidates have appeared for the CBSE class 12 Compartment examination in 2019 that was held earlier in July, according to the report shared by the board.