Campus Living

Campus Living

University accommodation

University Accommodation, popularly called as Halls of Residence are often recommended to Undergraduates as these are the most secure and logistically viable options for residence. All University residences have a Warden supported by a staff of Senior Students who ensure absolute welfare of the new entrants .

Universities usually have have a very wide range of good-quality accommodation, from catered halls of residence for undergraduate students (where food is provided) to self-catered accommodation for undergraduates and postgraduates. All accommodation is within easy walking distance of the city centre and campus facilities.

Universities guarantee a place in University accommodation to all unaccompanied international students for the first year of their studies – provided

(a) they commence their studies in September,

(b) the University has received a formal accommodation application form by 31st July, and

(c) the accommodation deposit has also been received.