The University of Calcutta, commonly known as Calcutta University or CU, is one of the most premier educational institutions in India. Located in Kolkata, West Bengal, it has nearly 14 campuses spread over in the state in both urban and suburban areas.
Established in the pre-independence days, Calcutta University has been providing quality education for over a century.
Calcutta University provides education in a host of the subject along with several degrees. It follows the semester system of education.
One of the most common and popularly offered courses in Calcutta University is that of Bachelors in Commerce. The course is generally conducted for 6 semesters (3 years).
The Calcutta University has officially released the results for B. Com 4th Semester exam conducted in this year. The results were published on 7th November 2019.
Students who had appeared for the 4th Semester B. Com examinations and have been awaiting the results can now check them through the online mode.
However, students should note that the results provided on the online website must not be considered as the final mark sheet.
The final mark sheet can be obtained by the students from the University itself, as and when it informs.
Students who had appeared for B. Com 4th Semester exams at Calcutta University can check their recently released results by following the given steps –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of Calcutta University for checking the results, which is http://www.cuexam.net/cuexam/
- Step-2: Click on the results tab on the left side of the page.
- Step-3: From the drop-down menu under the Results tab, click on the ‘Under Graduate’ option.
- Step-4: A new page will open up. On this page, click on the link which reads or denotes B. Com 4th Semester Results 2019.
- Step-5: Enter the roll number as provided on the admit card for the examination of that semester.
- Step-6: Then click on the Submit option.
- Step-7: Your result will be displayed on the screen with all the necessary information, including your name, marks, etc.
- Step-8: Carefully check the results and download it as a temporary soft copy till the mark sheet is given out by the University.
The following are two other third party links, which students can use to access their results for B. Com 4th Semester Exam –
Students were also given the opportunity to pre-register for accessing their exam results. With the release of results, students can continue preparing for the upcoming semester.