The West Bengal Examination Board has conducted the BA and BSc examination for the students of Calcutta university on May 2, 2019. It was a Semester 2 examination and all the students of the university took part in the exam.
The Result of the examination was just put up in the official Calcutta University website by the West Bengal Examination Board. The students can check it in the Official website from August 30, 2019 onwards.
|The date of the semester 2 BA and BSc exam||May 2, 2019|
|Result of the Semester 2 BA and BSc examination||August 30, 2019 onwards.|
Steps to follow to check the result of the examination:
The Calcutta University Students must follow the following steps carefully in order to view their Second Semester result. The steps are as follows
- The candidates should visit the official Result website of the West Bengal Examination Board, wbresults.nic.in .
- On the Homepage the candidates will find a link, “Calcutta university 2nd semester results”.
- By clicking on the link, the candidates will be taken to a new page where the Registration number and the date of birth will be asked.
- After giving the asked information correctly the candidates can view their second semester results.
- It is advisable that the candidates download the results for use in the future.
The candidates belonging to all kind of BA, BSc degree like Honors, General can check the results in the same above-mentioned format and date.