The last date for the application of CA exams 2019 for applicants in Jammu and Kashmir has been extended. Aspiring CA candidates residing in Jammu and Kashmir can now apply for the examination till September 15, 2019. The CA examination is organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and is scheduled to be conducted in the month of November. Interested and aspiring candidates can apply for the examination online through the official website of ICAI: www.icai.org.
The last date for the exam application for Jammu & Kashmir students has been extended considering the recent disturbance in internet facility that prolonged for a longer period and the challenges faced by students of Jammu and Kashmir in applying for the examination. The candidates are not charged any late fee for the payment of application fee till the extended date of 15 September 2019. The extension of the last date for the application process is only implied for the applicants in Jammu and Kashmir. The last day without late fee for other applicants is September 7, 2019, and the last day of application with a late fee is September 10, 2019, respectively.
CA Exam 2019: How to apply online
Aspiring candidates can apply for the examination through the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI): www.icai.org by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1: You need to log on to the official website of ICAI: icai.org
- Step 2: Find and click on the link ‘Students.’
- Step 3: A new home page will be redirected with a list of links, click on the link ‘Course Registration Forms.’
- Step 4: Applicants will be redirected to a new login webpage
- Step 5: Applicants can either log in using the credentials or click on the link ‘New Students Who wants to register for CA for the first time’ to register respectively
- Step 6: The applicants registering for the first time need to provide information such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Step 7: Upon completion of the registration, applicants should log in using their Login ID and password.
- Step 8: Once logged in, fill the form with the required information
- Step 9: Upon filling the form with the required information, upload the required images and click on ‘Save” button to proceed to the next step
- Step 10: It will redirect to a new webpage, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link and fill the form with the required information and click ‘Submit.’
- Step 11: Pay the registration fee for the examination
- Step 12: Upon successful payment of the registration fee, an auto-generated form will be available. Candidates are advised to take a print of the form for future use.
- CA Final Result 2019
- CA Intermediate 2019
- CA 2019 Result
It is important to complete the registration process by the last date as no further applications will be accepted thereafter.