The exam pattern for the Bihar State Power Holding company Ltd Junior Electrical Engineer exams is out. It is the most awaited part. As the officials had already released the mock test, the aspirants can take up the mock test to have an idea about the exam pattern. It will decrease the last minute tension in the exam hall. But the timing given for the mock test will vary from the original test. The pattern is as follows,
|S.No||Sections||Total number of questions|
The question and answers are of objective type. The technical part includes Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering Syllabus. The non-technical part includes the following
- General English,
- Quantitative Aptitude and
- General Knowledge
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Recruitment of JEE Grade II
- Bihar State Power Holding company Ltd Junior Electrical Engineer exams appear to follow the syllabus of 10th standard and diploma level. So collecting the syllabus is the first and foremost process. The syllabus is given in a detailed way in the notification part.
- The aspirants willing to take up the exam should pick the appropriate books from the market.
- The aspirants should allocate time for each and every topic for preparation so proper scheduling is important.
- Taking up the mock tests online will play a key role in time management and planning.
- There are various websites that offer mock test online for free. The candidate must bookmark those web pages before starting the preparation process.
- The syllabus has general knowledge part. So, the aspirant must update his knowledge on a daily basis. He/ She can visit a public library to prepare such part. Because one cannot offer to subscribe to all the local newspapers and magazines. Moreover, visiting a public library may help the aspirant to get to know people who love books. So, the candidate can acquire some part of knowledge from them. It may not only help them in the preparation process but to widen his knowledge to make him stand tall among his colleagues in the workplace.
- The syllabus also covers the logical reasoning part for which the aspirants should take many mock tests. Paper and pen practice will do best for this part. The aspirant should collect the books accordingly to make the preparation fruitful. The candidates can take up the mock tests released in their official website to have a rough idea.
- The most important point is the aspirant should desist the mobile phones while preparing for the exam as well as while taking up the mock tests.
- For the language part, the aspirant can revise his school level syllabus to score in that part.
- The aspirant should keep on preparing the language partly because it is not his native language so to be best in that part the candidate should keep on practicing constantly in that part.
- The technical part should be prepared in the most mart way.
The aspirant should collect the formulas and all the facts. He/she should jot it down in a paper and should revise on a daily basis.