The examination dates for various teaching and non-teaching posts have been released by the BSEF (Board of School Education Haryana). The Board has released an official notice online through their official website bseh.org.in with the date sheet of the examinations. The Board organizes the examinations for recruiting eligible candidates for various posts of TGT, PGT, Clerk, Librarian Principal, and Principal/ Accounts Clerk in the Aarohi School, Haryana. The examination is scheduled to be conducted from September 28 to September 30, 2019.
Candidates can view the official notice with date sheet and other important information related to the examination online by visiting the official website of the BSEH (Board of Schooling Education Haryana): bseh.org.in. The examinations for the posts BSEH Clerk and BSEH Librarian is scheduled to be conducted on September 28, 2019, from 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm for BSEH Clerk and 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for BSEH Librarian. The BSEH TGT and PGT examination will be conducted on the following day i.e., September 29, 2019. The timings for the exams are from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for Clerk and 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm for the Librarian respectively.
BSEH TGT PGT: Eligibility Criteria
The Board of School Education Haryana has set some criteria that the aspiring candidates have to meet to be eligible for the examination and the selection process. The eligibility criteria set by the BSEH is as follows.
- Principal: Candidate should have completed Graduation and post-Graduation with an aggregate of at least 55% marks. The maximum age limit is 50 years.
- PGT: Candidate should have completed M.A in the concerned subject with an aggregate of at least 55%. The maximum age limit is 42 years.
- TGT: Candidates should have completed graduation with an aggregate of at least 50% and B. Ed from a recognized university. The maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Librarian: Candidate should have passed matric with subjects Hindi/ Sanskrit. The maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Clerk: Candidate should be a graduate with an aggregate of at least 50% from a recognized university. The maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Accounts Clerk: Candidate should have qualified B.com from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50%. The maximum age limit is 42 years.
BSEH TGT PGT: How to check Examination Dates
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the date sheet for Aarohi School recruitment examination.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the BSEH: bseh.org.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘Date sheet for Aarohi School recruitment examination’ scrolling under what’s new tab
Step 3: The link will be redirected to a new webpage, a PDF file with the date sheet of the Aarohi School recruitment will appear on the screen, download and take a printout for further use