The Border Roads Organization, BRO, has welcomed applications from candidates to apply for Multi Skilled Worker posts. The candidates who have an interest and required qualifications for the post can visit the official site of BRO at bro.gov.in and apply. The respected recruitment drive will fill up 540 posts. And the last date to apply for the post is till November 26, 2019.
The Openings are liable to increase/decrease/cancelled without any further notice.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The commencement date of application||11th October 2019|
|The end date of application||26th November 2019|
- The Candidates must have passed matriculation from a distinguished Board or equivalent and Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor or Vehicles or Tractors from Industrial Training Institute or Industrial Trade Certificate or National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades or State Council for Vocational Training OR
- The candidate should have passed the Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as set down in Defence Service Regulations.
The candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age as per the official notification.
- The candidate shall note that they shall undergo the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) to qualify for the Written Test. And the written test will be Objective / Subjective in nature and will be taken both in (Hindi & English) keeping option open.
- Make a note that the objective part will be OMR based, whereas the subjective part has to be answered in the answer sheet.
- The marks obtained in the Written Test will only be considered for the selection of candidates for the further recruitment process.
Take a look at, BRO Electrician Admit Card 2019.
The Candidates who are from general and EWSs including Ex-servicemen will have to pay Rs 50/- and the candidates belonging to other reserved class candidates will have to pay Rs 50/-.