Bihar Legislative Assembly (BLA) is also known as Bihar Vidhan Sabha. It is the lower house of the bicameral legislature of the Indian state of Bihar. It came into existence in 1937. BVS is not a permanent body and subject to dissolution.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha recruits the candidates for the posts of Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Urdu Assistant, Research Assistant, Urdu Translator, Assistant caretaker, Junior Clerk etc. The Bihar Vidhan Sabha recruitment is the most expected notification for many school qualified candidates.
The exam for Assistant post was conducted from 18th to 24th December 2018. The candidates applying for the Assistant post should have a graduation in any subject from a recognized university or institution. The minimum age limit to be fulfilled by the candidate is 21 years.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant Recruitment
The selection process for Assistant exam is of two stages that is the preliminary exam (computer based) and main exam (descriptive).
Exam Pattern for Assistant post is as follows:
|Exam type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Computer based exam (preliminary)||General Studies||40||160|
|General science and mathematics||30||120|
|Mental ability and logical reasoning||30||120|
The duration of the exam of Bihar Vidhan Sabha for Assistant post is 2 hours. Negative marking of 1 marks for each wrong answer in Assistant post exam. The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi respectively.
The Bihar Vidhan Sabha authority will declare the results through online mode. The steps to check the result of BVS Assistant post:
- Visit the official website vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
- The home page will appear.
- Search the results link on the main page.
- Enter the details like registration number, password in the fields.
- Now the result for Bihar Vidhan Sabha will display on the screen.
- Check the result and qualified status.
- Download the result.
The candidates who pass/qualify the computer-based test will be attending the next stage of selection round i.e. mains exam.
The candidates who qualify in the CBT and written exam they can check the results on the official website and cut off can also be checked by them.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of CBT and also the written exam. The candidates who qualify both will only be eligible for the post of Assistant in Bihar Vidhan Sabha.
The cut off is the minimum qualified marks prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The candidates who appeared for the exam should secure the qualified marks in the written exam. The cut off is declared based on some of the factors:
- The Number of candidates appearing for the exam of BVS Assistant post.
- Number of candidates qualified in the exam
- Level of question paper.
- Availability of vacancies.
The candidates who have scored top marks compared to the remaining candidates, their names will be listed in the Bihar Vidhan Sabha merit list and are having some priority for the further interview selection process, i.e.interview.
The document verification will be done after the declaration of the results. On the basis of written exam, the qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of desirable and essential qualifications etc.
- Certificates and mark sheets of the qualifying exam
- Aadhar card
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Date of birth certificate
- School study certificate
- Declaration of unemployed
- No objection certificate from the employer (if anywhere employed)
The candidates can also check the answer key and raise objection against the answer key. The candidates can check the answer key of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Assistant by following the steps:
- Visit the official website
- Enter the application number
- Provide with the date of birth
- Now the answer key for Assistant will be displayed.
- Candidates can raise the objection to the answer key provided.
- The objection raised should be valid and should be submitted with proper documents.