The Central Selection Board of Constable, or the CSBC, is recruitment body under the Government of Bihar, India. This body has been tasked with the responsibility of carrying out the recruitment of constables in the Bihar police force.
The body works from Patna and carries out the recruitment in a detailed procedure involving examinations and interviews. Any information relating to the recruitment is notified by the CSBC on its official website.
CSBC had announced several vacancies for the recruitment of Bihar Police Constables this year. As per the job notification released by CSBC, a total of 11,880 vacancies were announced.
The vacancy details are as follows –
- General: 4778
- Backward Classes: 1419
- Economically Backward Classes: 2129
- Economically Weaker Section: 1188
- Backward Classes Female: 354
- Scheduled Castes: 1893
- Scheduled Tribes: 119
The application process for this post was conducted on 5th October 2019, and the applications were over on 4th November 2019.
CSBC has released the rejection list and the list of candidates whose photographs have not been correctly uploaded.
In order to download the list of candidates whose photographs have not been uploaded properly and access the link to make the correction, they can follow the steps given below –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of CSBC, which is http://csbc.bih.nic.in/
- Step-2 : Go to the Bihar Police tab on the home page.
- Step-3 : Under the notification released on 15th November 2019, click on the link which reads “Important Notice: Regarding Discrepancies found in Photographs of Candidates who have applied under Advt. No. 02/2019.”
- Step-4 : A list of Candidates will be downloaded showing the roll number of the candidates and their father’s name. The following steps should be followed by the candidates whose name features on this list.
- Step-5 : Candidates must go back to the Bihar Police tab on the homepage.
- Step-6 : Click on the link which reads “Note: Use this link to re-upload the photograph.”
- Step-7 : Candidates must log in to their application again, and make the requisite changes.
The last date for making the changes in the photograph is 20th November 2019.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
CSBC has also released a rejection list which features the roll number and names of the candidates whose applications were rejected. In order to access the rejection list candidates will have to visit the official website of CSBC.