The Bihar Department of Health has announced that the recruitment for the role of Junior residents has begun and the candidates who are interested and eligible to apply can apply online for the post. The registration for the recruitment has begun in the 1st week of November on November 4, 2019. The candidates who are interested must have to apply before the registration closes on November 15, 2019.
The candidates who are interested and eligible to register have to make note of the following dates:
|Starting date for the online registration process||November 4, 2019.|
|Last date for the online registration process||November 15, 2019.|
The candidates who are interested in applying have to make sure that they fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should have a degree in the MBBS, or the candidate should have any postgraduate degree equivalent to that.
- The candidates who have a post-graduate diploma will also be considered eligible.
- The candidates should be between the age of 37 and 40.
- The candidates belong to SC, ST and Other backward classes will be given age relaxation according to the norms of the Government.
Steps to Follow to Register Online:
To register online the candidates, have to follow the following steps
- The candidates have to visit the official web page of the Bihar Department of Health, http://health.bih.nic.in/ .
- The candidates will find a link that is, “registration for Junior residents”.
- The link will take the applicants to a new page where they have to login in order to register.
- After the login process is over, the candidates have to provide the information required for registration.
- The candidates have to attach a passport size photo with the application.
You can also read, Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2019.