Bihar Cooperative Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Bihar Cooperative Bank was recognized in the year 1914 and registered below the Cooperative society act 11 of 1912. The candidates who are interested applied for the posts and the important dates are given below and there were about 326 vacancies for the above-mentioned posts.
|Date of notification||25th October 2018|
|Start date to fill the application form||26th October 2018|
|End date to fill and submit the application||22nd November 2018|
|The Last date to edit the details||22nd November 2018|
|Payment of fees date||2nd October to 22nd November 2018|
|Last date to print the application||7th December 2018|
|Admit card download date||10 to 12 days before the exam date|
|Online exam date||4th and 5th of January 2019|
|Mains exam date||23rd February 2019|
|Result for mains date||1st June 2019|
|Document verification for Assistant Multipurpose||13th to 15th June 2019|
|Interview date for Assistant Manager||24th to 26th July 2019|
- Graduation degree (any subject) from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of India.
- Computer Knowledge and a diploma in computer application- basic.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be of 21 years and Maximum age should be of 33 years.
The candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website biharbank.bih.nic.in
- Find the link named as BSCB recruitment notification for multipurpose assistant and then click on it.
- Fill the details needed in the application form on the screen.
- Upload the photo, sign, etc and pay the exam fee.
- Just press the submit button.
- A copy of the application form will appear on the screen.
- Then take a print out of the application form for future use.
The exam pattern for Assistant (Multipurpose) preliminary exam is as follows:
|Serial no||Name of test||No. of questions||No.of marks||Medium of exam||Duration|
|2||Reasoning||35||35||English and Hindi|
|3||Numerical ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
The exam pattern for mains exam for the post of Assistant (Multipurpose) and Assistant Manager are as follows:
|Serial no||Name of the test||Questions||Marks||Medium||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||40||40||English and Hindi||Composite of 2 hours|
|2||Numerical ability||40||40||English and Hindi|
|3||General awareness||40||40||English and Hindi|
|5||Computer knowledge||40||40||English and Hindi|
The exam pattern for Assistant Manager for preliminary exam is as follows:
|Serial no||Name of test||No. of questions||No. of marks||Medium of exam||Duration|
|2||Reasoning ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
|3||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
The results for the exam of Assistant Manager and Assistant (Multipurpose) will be declared on the official website. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result there. The following are the steps to check the results of Bihar Cooperative Bank exams.
- Visit the official website biharbank.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the Bihar state cooperative bank 2019 results link.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth as username and password.
- The results of Bihar Cooperative Bank 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check and download the result of BSCB results in 2019 for future use.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Bihar Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Bank Assistant (Multipurpose)
Details mentioned in the final result are as follows:
- Candidates name
- Application number.
- Roll number.
- Date of birth.
- Total score.