Bihar Co-Operative Bank Assistant (Multipurpose)

926 Posts  ·  6,369 Users
About this group

To deal with the query for the post of assistant multipurpose in bihar state cooperative bank

Page 1 of 93

Result date?

undefined
Write a comment...

If you need free full course classes for SSC CGL make use of this channel https://youtu.be/LL6bPJnlOw0  

Video Thumbnail5239291652866048
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, I just contacted Shri Rahul Kumar (P.A. to MD, Ph-  9708104276), he informed me that the result is pending due to the elections, and they are trying to get it before elections... also there are no chances of result coming this week...Please call if you do not believe...And please tell us in the comment what information you got..

6 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
IamHindu
@IamHindu  ·  597 karma

Aesa kuch ni h bkwas bat kyu krte ho

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mugli
@mugli  ·  14 karma

Matlab election k pahle aa sakta hain result?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Aaj ke time me log cut off ni predict krte apne ap ko demotivate krte h .... Sb ke anusar jitna unka marks aa rha hota hai usse 2-4 no. jyada hi cutoff batayenge. Yr 3000 log hi the mains ke liye 10%chance h aapke selection ka..... keep urself motivated.

5 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
@9911700811  ·  47 karma

in 60 days ac to previous results 2014.in 5 day answer key be uploaded

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bahubali2604
@bahubali2604  ·  112 karma

@9911700811 answer key ni aane wala..... direct result aayega.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Does students from other states were eligible for this exam of Bihar cooperative bank ? It's centre was in Jharkhand too ?

1 comment
Shravan_123456
@Shravan_123456  ·  0 karma

Yes, other state students were eligible but had to fill the form under general category bcoz for reservation, the domicile of bihar is mandatory..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

koi muzaffarpur se hain to DAV bakhri darbhanga kaise.jana h ye btaye...2-3 dav h to confusion h

हाथ पर घड़ी कोई भी बँधी हो , लेकिन वक़्त अपना होना चाहिए 😎😎 
1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Mithila2014
@Mithila2014  ·  486 karma

kl bpsc assistant ka exam h

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kanchanmishra
@Kanchanmishra  ·  16 karma

@Mithila2014 yes, i know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail6663851438768128
undefined
Write a comment...

Don't expect result today and tomorrow. Today is Saturday, that is either bank holiday or half day and tomorrow is Sunday. Result of AM Mains will be declared next week for sure..Don't believe on the ones who are saying that result will be declared after election. No result has been delayed due to election yet, this result is not different. Final result will be declared in the month of April for both AM and Assistant. I can't tell you the exact date, but probably in the 2nd week. I am sharing all this, as I have a friend of mine working in BSCB head office, selected in 2016 as Assistant. He told me all this and I believe this to be a genuine source, therefore I shared. One more thing, Bscb officials have kept their phone lines busy intentionally, so that no one will call and ask for the result date. If you want to check, then try calling before 9 AM or in the late night, the phone will ring, apart from that, it will remain busy for the entire day. PS- If you don't want to believe on the above said words, I can do nothing to prove. It's completely up to you. I am not getting anything by sharing this information, just want to inform you people. Thank you.

More
5 likes8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
girlz
@girlz  ·  87 karma

@employed123... I am not correcting u... I only wanna say dat today is 3rd sat n Noone knows what's going to happen regarding result.... So don't take on heart...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Rahivasisth
@Rahivasisth  ·  85 karma

@Employed123 please tell us about your friend opinion about cooperative bank , and about salary of state and district cooperative bank ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

One last time expected cutoff in bihar state co oporetive bank assistance mains ..... ur category 140-143 144-147 148-151 151-154 155-160

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Nrock
@Nrock  ·  0 karma

200+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
b2.shrivastava
@b2.shrivastava  ·  85 karma

cutoff nikal rhe ho sb ya boli lga rhe ho......mera 201+ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...