MBA program at Bennett University is in association with prestigious Johnson Cornell University, USA that gives unmatched international exposure by the way of curriculum design, teaching methodologies and immersion program at Cornell University campus.
A grant is awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence and exceptional potential.
The Scholarship categories are as follows:
- Scholarship amount of Rs. 2.5 lacs for top 40 candidates taking admission (advance fee payment as per the schedule indicated in the admission offer letter)
- Scholarship of 50% of tuition fee (i.e. 3.5 lacs PA) for candidates scoring equal to or above 80%ile but less than 90%ile in common entrance exams
- Scholarship of 75% of tuition fee (i.e. 5.25 lacs PA) for candidates scoring equal to or above 90%ile in common entrance exams
Bennett’s MBA brings with itself the tradition and leadership legacy of 178-year old iconic Times of India Group, creating an optimal blend of academics, live projects, guest lectures by CXOs, summer internships & placements.
Key USPs of Bennett University are as follows:
- A multi-disciplinary education eco system
- Program designed in collaboration with Johnson Cornell University
- Johnson Cornell faculty to teach at Bennett campus
- Immersion Program at Johnson Cornell University with Certification
- IIM Faculty with proven research and academic credentials
- Entrepreneurial Learning in association with Babson Global
- Industry Exposure powered by the Times Group connect
- Life Skills with a strong emphasis on Communication, Teamwork & Critical Thinking
- Times Group enabled deep industry connect through Bennett CXO Series with Nestle, Accenture, Amazon, LinkedIn etc.
- MBA students from maiden batch placed in leading companies such as KPMG & Byju’s. Other recruiters such as Deloitte, Accenture among others to visit the campus soon
- A week-long immersion program of first MBA batch at The Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania
- Successful 100% internships for the first MBA batch within six months of inception with the best companies in India like Moody’s, PepsiCo, O&M, PETA, Hitachi, Escorts etc.
- Percentile accepted for CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/NMAT
- Candidate cannot avail 2.5 lac scholarship along with another category
- In all cases, the candidate must pay enrolment fee before a specified date mentioned in the admission offer
- The scholarship continuation would be subject to continuation conditions of Bennett University
Click here to apply.