The BECIL 2019 recruitment application process has started with a total of 3895 vacancies in Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh. The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has welcomed applications from proficient and amateur candidates for service and maintenance of electric sub-stations. The BECIL recruitment 2019 for Vidyut Vitran Nigam shall be on contract basis as according to the government projects.
There are 3895 is divided into experienced and amateur level posts among which 1402 candidates are for an experienced employees’ category and 2493 amateur category. Under notification-BECIL/CONTRACT JOB/MVVNL/Advt.2019/04.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Last date to register||18th November 2019|
The candidates applying for the proficient level posts must be between 18 and 45 years of age as per the designated dates in the notification.
- The candidate must have achieved ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman acknowledged by NCVT/SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering or possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
- Also, must have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English
The candidate should fall under the age group of 18 years and Maximum 55 years with at most limited one-year experience preferably in Electrical System
The candidate should be 8th Pass any state education Board or comparable institutional. Must have read and writing the knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English
- The candidate shall visit and fill the application form online from the official website – beciljobs.com.
- Kindly note that the application form which is submitted in any other mode will be rejected.
- The candidates are recommended to read the notification before applying for BECIL Recruitment.
- While applying for the post candidates must present scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- The enrollment fee for the recruitment is Rs.500 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST/PH candidates by only NEFT/RTGS in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
- Also, candidates can submit physically the application form addressed in the notification.
Also read, BECIL Recruitment 2019.