(BARC) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facts of nuclear power generation, from the theoretical design of reactors to, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also researches spent fuel processing and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates many research reactors across the country.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Work Assistant/A (Group ‘C’ post) in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai / Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology (BRIT), Navi Mumbai. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Closure of registration of application: 01.07.2019
74 (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-62#, UR-08*, EWS-02* )
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
- Click on the link to Apply Online · Fill up all the required fields · Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, · Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final ·Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
Tenth /SSC Pass
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Stage-1: Preliminary Test (50 multi-choice questions of one-hour duration consisting of Mathematics (20 Questions), Science (20 Questions) and General Awareness (10 Questions).
- Stage-2: Advanced Test (50 objective type questions of two hour duration consisting of Mathematics (15 questions), Science (15 questions), General Awareness (10 questions) and Basic English (10 questions).
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
Cut Off Date: 01.07.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
General/OBC candidates: Rs 100
SC/ST/PwD/Women/Ex-SM candidates: Nil
18000/- (Cell No.1 Level 1 of pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules.
For other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bmrcl-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-25-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/npcil-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-200-et-posts