AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA). It is one of the national level computers- based exam for MBA/ PGDM/ MMS/MCA entrance examinations in admissions for more than 200 MBA colleges in India. The examination is regulated by the AIMS (Association of Indian Management). ATMA has been accepted by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The examination may also be paper-based exam as per ATMA scores used for the month admissions to the MBA programmes offered by the various institutions across India.
ATMA Examination is conducted five times a year- in the months of January, February, May, June and, August.
The difficulty of the exam will be from easy level to a moderate level. The examination will be conducted in a single day and a single session. 3 hours will be the exam duration. ATMA scores are accepted by the MBA institutions across the country. ATMA exam will be like other MBA exams only, giving the candidates the opportunity to synchronize with that of other exams without much effort and stress.
ATMA Selection procedure 2018:
The selection procedure of ATMA 2018 will be attended by the candidates who are shortlisted based on ATMA score. The result will be published on December 28, 2018. The selection process will vary from one institution to another institution.
ATMA 2018 selection process/procedure consists of a three-step process. All the candidates must follow the selection procedure. It is the pre-admission round for the candidates.
The following are the steps for selection procedure for ATMA 2018:
- Group Discussion round
- Personal Interview round
- The shortlisted candidates must undergo the Group Discussion round. The shortlisted candidates are those who are selected with terms of their result that are published.
- In the group discussion the candidate’s overall knowledge, communication skills, personality will be tested.
- The shortlisted candidates will be divided into smaller groups of 5 to 7 members for Group Discussion.
- The topics for the candidates for GD will be based on the social, political or economic outlook.
- The candidates who are selected in Group Discussion will be eligible for the next round in selection process.
- In the personal interview, the candidates must involve in the face-to-face interaction and overall personality will be tested by the interviewer.
- The interview may be as a group or individually the candidates must attend.
- In ATMA selection process, Personal Interview is the final round of selection for the admissions into various courses.
- The candidates must try their level best to qualify in this round.
Documents required for ATMA 2018 selection process:
- 10th or 12th class passing certificate.
- Mark sheet of graduation.
- Original ATMA 2018 admit card.
- Original ATMA 2018 scorecard.
- Original degree/provisional certificate (in case if the candidate is appearing in graduation).
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- 4 to 5 recent passport size photos.
ATMA Final Selection 2018:
The ATMA final selection will be after the selection process gets over. The final selection date will be announced by the conducting authority shortly.
The candidates who are shortlisted only will be considered eligible for the final selection of ATMA 2018.
The final selection will allow the candidates to take admissions in the desired course offered by the institutions conducting the final selection round.
It is important for the candidates to know that if once the candidature has been confirmed by the institution then no changes can be made.
Candidates who want to cancel/withdraw the candidature must know that if they withdraw their seat then they will not be allowed to get their candidature.
Highlights of the final selection round of ATMA 2018:
- The shortlisted candidates must clear the selection process round to participate in the final selection.
- The names of the candidates selected for the final selection will be published on the website of concerned institutions.
- Seat allotment for the shortlisted candidates will be made in ATMA final selection round.
- The seat allotment will be made based on the ATMA cut-off / ATMA score and the performance of the candidate in the selection process.
- For the final selection, the selected candidates must bring their personal documents like certificates and mark sheets.
- Verification of documents will be made at the time of final selection.
- If the candidate fails to bring the documents, then it will lead to cancellation of the candidate’s admission.
Documents required for ATMA 2018 final selection:
- Aadhar card or any identity proof.
- Age proof
- Original mark sheets and