Andhra Pradesh Public service commission is formed to recruit candidates for various government postings. It is formed in the year 1956. The commission has the strength of nearly 10 members including the chairman. The state has adopted the following procedure to keep up the transparency of their work. They are as follows.
- Written test or CBT.
- Reduction of interview marks.
- Adaptability of the changing scenario.
- Constitution of the interview board.
In order to recruit employees for the state government, the AP PSC is conducting the departmental test twice a year in their 13 district headquarters. This is essential for their promotion to senior postings. The reports of the meeting are published on the website for the public view.
The article presents the details of various postings for Engineers, officers, and lectures. Their important dates, age limit, salary details, eligibility criteria are given in the below table.
|S.No||Posting||Vacancy||Age limit||Salary||Important dates||Eligibility|
|Last date to apply online||Exam date|
|1||Deputy Executive Information Engineers||5||18 to 42 years||Rs.42,490 – 96,110||12.2.2019||25.4.2019||Bachelor or master degree in Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering|
|2||Assistant Inspector of Fisheries||10||18 to 42||Rs.21,230 to 63,010/||8.2.2019||27.5.2019||Diploma or bachelor degree in fisheries|
|3||Lectures in government degree college||308||18 to 42||Rs.15,600 – 39100||26.2.2019||21.5.2019 and 22.5.2019||· Master degree in the respected stream
· Qualified NET/ SLET exams.
|4||Fisheries Development Officers||43||18 to 42 years||Rs.29,760 – 80,930/-||8.2.2019||21.5.2019 and 22.5.2019||Bachelor degree in fisheries.|
|5||Lectures in government Polytechnic college||405||18 to 42 years||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100||27.2.2019||Tentatively in the month of July||Bachelor or master degree in the respected stream.|
|Department||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Total|
|Computer Science Engineering||1||–||–||–||1|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||–||–||1||1||2|
For Government Degree College the carry forward vacancies, as well as fresh vacancies in stream wise, are listed below,
|Subject||Carry forward vacancies Zone wise||Fresh vacancies zone wise|
Other points to be considered
- The common eligibility criteria are that the candidate must be the citizen of India and there must not be any case/ complaint filed in the name of the candidate.
- He/ She must be healthy enough without any defects.
- Other dates such as date to download hall ticket, date to pay the fee, date of result declaration will be declared in the official website.
- In case of polytechnic lecture vacancies the streamwise and the zonal wise carry, forward vacancies are given in the below table.