It’s that time of the year again, when all eyes are glued to IMI Delhi, both online and offline. An event where everyone, right from students from top notch colleges pan India to corporates, look forward to which star would set the Kritva stage on fire. The biggest fest of IMI, New Delhi is back! The annual management and cultural fest, KRITVA 2016 is just round the corner: 21st -23rd October, 2016, right here on our campus!
India has always been a country burdened under a number of stereotypes and myths. These have stalled the progress of the nation and are apparently everywhere. Corporate, politics, culture, sports, entertainment, society and every other domain that one can possibly think of.
But, things are changing. The outworn beliefs of the past are being questioned and the status-quo is being questioned more now than ever.
This year at KRITVA’16, we recognize this fight against all the prejudices that have held us back for the past 70 years and celebrate the success of those who have had the courage to break the stereotype.
This year, we have come up with a theme – “BREAKING THE STEREOTYPE“.
We would like to take you through the list of the various management and cultural events that we have offered this year –
· RANNEETI – A strategic online game by the Operations club of IMI, Delhi
· ARTHNEETI – Here is the Economics club of IMI Delhi, conducting a case study competition.
· CONSTRATIO – A case study competition by The Consulting and Strategy club at IMI, New Delhi.
· EXCALIBUR – A competition by the Marketing club of IMI for all enthusiastic students waiting to put their marketing and sales skills to exercise.
· PITCH PLEASE – The Entrepreneurship Cell, International Management Institute, New Delhi, presents to you its first ever national platform for entrepreneurs.
· TNT-Time ‘n’ Terror – You can have data without information, but you cannot have information without data.
· BRANDACCIO – A live simlation environment by the Marketing Club of IMI, New Delhi which gives you a chance to become an innovator and test your skills as a marketer.
· EXPRESSIONS – The Last Word at The Literary Society, International Management Institute, New Delhi present to you ‘Expressions- A face beneath, or above!’
· SAMADHAN – A case study competition by the Jagriti, the social awareness club of IMI, Delhi.
· GLADIUS – A competition held by the HR club of IMI, Delhi that is a perfect judge of knowledge, creativity and managerial skills.
· TREASURE-O-MANIA – A 2-round event by the Economics and Strategy club of IMI, Delhi.
· GLOBUS FENERATUS – Flagship event of the Finance club of IMI Delhi.
· FINCHARADES – A fun game conducted by the Finance club of IMI Delhi.
· QUIZ INC – As an event for Kritva, Quiz Inc will see participation from the corporate world.
· BATTLE OF BANDS – War of the bands
· FLAMBOYANCE – The Fashion Show
· IPL BIDDING
· SANGAM – The Mini-Marathon
Not to mention the Star Night that everyone looks eagerly forward to. Don’t worry, the secret of which star will perform in IMI will be revealed soon!
For more information, visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/imikritva/?fref=ts
You could also browse through our website for more on KRITVA 2016: http://imikritva.com/
For more queries click here
To know more click here