The recruitment notification has been released for the post of Research Associate, Project Assistant and other by the Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Bhopal. Candidates can get more information from the official website, https://ampri.res.in/ .
The walk-in interview under the selection procedure will be held on 18th September 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Walk in Interview||18th September 2019|
- Junior Research Fellow: 3
- Project Assistant-III: 01
- Project Assistant-II: 03
- Research Associate: 01
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates must have done B.E./ B.Tech./M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) OR M.E./ M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 55% marks.
- Must have qualified NET/GATE/JEST Exam.
- E./B.Tech. OR M.E./ M. Tech. in (Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering with minimum of 55 percent marks.
- Minimum of 02 years’ experience in Electronics circuit design, simulation, PCB design and related fields.
- E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Structural Engineering/Metallurgy/Material Science with a minimum of 55 per cent marks.
- E./ M. Tech. (Civil/Design) with a minimum of 55 per cent marks.
- Or PhD in Polymer Composites/Polymer Engineering.
Candidates who are eligible can attend the interview on 18th September 2019 at the Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj Naka, Bhopal 462064 (Madhya Pradesh).