Applicants have been invited by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for the posts of Accountant, Attendant, and many others. Interested candidates can apply for the same on the official website, https://www.amu.ac.in/.
Steps to apply for Accountant, Assistant, and other posts:
- Candidates should have to visit the official website, https://www.amu.ac.in/.
- You will find an application form there. Download it and take a print out.
- You need to fill up this form and send it to the Interdisciplinary Department of Remote Sensing and GIS Applications, AMU, Aligarh.
- Along with the application form, candidates need to send all the self-attested necessary documents.
|Online application opening date||25th July 2019|
|Online application closing date||17th August 2019|
With this recruitment drive, Aligarh Muslim University aims at filling up 21 posts. Among them, 15 vacancies are designated for GIS or GPS Surveyors. On the other hand, one vacancy is available for both the Accountant and Computer Analyst or Computer Operator posts. Furthermore, four vacancies are designated for the posts of Attendants.
Interested candidates must meet a specific set of criteria for being eligible for applying for the posts. They are as follows:
- For the posts of GIS or GPS Surveyors, candidates must hold a master’s degree in Geography, Geology, Remote Sensing and GIS. Furthermore, candidates with B.E. and B.Tech degrees are also eligible to apply. In addition to that, candidates need to have some knowledge of handling GPS.
- Candidates should have passed graduation from a recognized university. If a candidate has work experience in the field of accounting, he or she will be given preference.
- Applicants must hold a B.Tech, B.Com, BCA, or MCA degree from any recognized university. Moreover, candidates who have knowledge of MS Word, data entry, and handling hardware and software will be given preference.
- For the posts of Attendants, candidates should have passed High school. Along with that, they must have experience in office and fieldwork.
The applications that fail to reach the concerned department on or before the specified date will not be considered for recruitment. Aligarh Muslim University will soon announce the exam date for the 21 posts.