The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has stretched the end date of closing registration of AIIMS PG 2020 January session till October 16, 2019. Shortly before, the end date for 2020 AIIMS PG application form was October 11, 2019.
Along with this, the date for checking the status of the AIIMS PG 2020 registration process is October 23, 2019. And the last date for has been extended till October 29, 2019.
Also, candidates who have already made the basic registration for the January session of AIIMS PG 2020 did not require to register afresh for the July session.
The official website for AIIMS PG January 2020 registration is https://www.aiimsexams.org/ .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Last date to register||16th October 2019|
|Final Registration Status||23rd October 2019|
|Documents Submission||29th October 2019|
|The closing time for registration||5:00 pm|
· The Candidates must have an MBBS degree for MD or MS and BDS degree for MDS from an institution or board recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
· Also, the aspirants registering for the January session must have completed 12 months rotatory internship on or before January 30, 2020.
· In the case of general category, candidates need to maintain a scored minimum 55% aggregate marks in MBBS,
· In the case of SC/ST category candidates must achieve an aggregate of 50%.
· In the case of candidates with benchmark disabilities belonging to the above two categories must secure the least aggregate required in the respective categories.
Steps to apply for AIIMS PG January 2020 exam:
· Visit the official website as mentioned above.
· Or go to the direct link, http://mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org/Login#!.
· First, complete the registration formalities giving all the credentials asked.
· Then upload the image in the format for which specification is given below:
· Format – JPG/JPEG
· Size must be between 50 KB and 100 KB
· Dimension should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
· Format – JPG/JPEG
· Size must be between 20 KB and 100 KB
· Kindly make use thick point black/blue pen only
3. Left thumb impression
· Format must be JPG/JPEG
· Size must be between 20 KB to 100 KB
· DPI (Dots per inch) – 200 dpi
· Press on the declaration and acknowledge and press on submit.
Candidates must stay focused to the official website for more updates on the AIIMS PG January 2020 exam.