The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is located in New Delhi, India. The esteemed institute offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in medical education and other associated disciplines. It has worked towards providing quality education and establishing excellent facilities for teaching, research and care of patients. Thousands of students, aspiring to build their careers along the medical lines, a dream of getting admissions into the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS had announced the opening of the registration for Postgraduate programmes for January 2020. The last date for candidates to register for the AIIMS PG courses was set as 11th October 2019. However, some changes have been made in the registration schedule, and now a revised schedule has been released by AIIMS. As per this revised schedule, the last date for AIIMS PG registration is till 16th October 2019.
|Last date for AIIMS PG Registeration||16th October 2019|
|Last date for checking the status of final registration||23rd October 2019|
|Last date for submission of documents for Regularization of the Rejected application||29th October 2019|
|Last date for candidates to submit their Sponsored Certificates||29th October 2019|
|Test date||17th November 2019|
|Result date||22nd November 2019|
Students who have made the application can make a note of the changes in the schedule. The changes are as follows –
- The last date for generation of code and final registration was changed from 11th October 2019 to 16th October 2019.
- The date for checking the status of final registration has been changed from 21st October 2019 to 23rd October 2019.
- The last date for submission of documents for Regularization of the Rejected application was changed from 25th October 2019 to 29th October 2019.
- The last date for candidates to submit their Sponsored Certificates was changed from 25th October 2019 to 29th October 2019.
The closing time of all the new dates under the revised schedule will be 5:00 pm. After the closing time, none of the given facilities will be available.
The courses for which this revised schedule has been released for are as follows –
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Science (MS)
- Doctorate of Medicine (DM) (6 years)
- Master of Surgery (M.Ch.)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
Students still have the window if the opportunity and can apply for these courses through the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, which is https://www.aiimsexams.org/ Candidates who apply for these courses will have to appear for an online Computer Based Test. This test is scheduled to take place on the 17th of November, 2019. The results are said to be released soon after the exams, that is on 22nd November 2019.
While making the application, candidates must be careful to pay the correct amount of fees according to their category.
The application fees for different categories are as follows –
- General/ Other Backward Classes – Rs 1500/-
- Reserved Category – Rs 1200/-
- Candidates are exempted from the payment of the fees if they have a benchmark disability.
In order to check out more details about the examination, candidates must check the official website of AIIMS.