The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the admit card for the MBBS entrance exam today on May 9 on their official website. Candidates applying for admission to the July session of the AIIMS MBBS course need to download their admit cards for taking the examination. The AIIMS MBBS entrance test will take place on May 28.
AIIMS and JIPMER (Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) are the two institutes in the country where admissions to their MBBS course is done through separate entrance examinations. For the rest of the medical institutes in the country, admission to MBBS and BDS courses will be made based on the scores of candidates in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted on May 7 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
How to download AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of AIIMS
- On visiting the website, candidates will have to click on the ‘Academic Courses’ tab.
- Candidates will be redirected to the portal where they will have to provide personal details such as ‘Candidate Id’ and ‘Password’
- Upon providing the details and logging in, candidates will be able to see their admit card.
- Candidates must take a print out of the admit card as it would be needed at the examination centre.
Important Dates for AIIMS MBBS 2017:
- Beginning of downloading admit cards: May 9
- Last day of downloading admit cards: May 28
- Date of online examination: May 28
- Date of declaration of result (expected): June 14