The All India Institute of Medical Science has just announced that they are about to conduct recruitment for the post of Lab Assistant. The candidates with the apt qualifications are welcome to attend the Walk in Interview which is scheduled to be conducted on September 4, 2019. The candidates interested should apply online in the official AIIMS website.
|Start date of Online application||August 20, 2019|
|Date of the Walk in Interview||September 4, 2019.|
The candidates who are willing to become a Lab Technician at the All India Institute of Medical Science must have a complete standard 10th and 12th from a board recognized by the AIIMS. He should also be a BSc degree holder in any science department. If the candidate is not a holder of a BSc degree then he should have a minimum of 5 years working experience.
Steps to follow:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the AIIMS, aiims.gov.in .
- There the candidates will find the link to the application form.
- Clicking on it will take the candidates to anew page where all the information should be filled without any mistakes.
- The Documents such as School and college marksheet, Birth certificate, Community certificate should be scanned and attached along with the application form.
- The Signature and Passport size photo should also be attached with it.
- After submitting the document, if the candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria, the next step to follow will be informed.