Greetings from Bennett University!
Applications are invited for admission in MBA for Bennett University, Greater Noida for academic year 2017-19.
Extending the core journalistic principles of Trust, Knowledge and Public Service, Bennett Coleman and Company Limited (BCCL), established 177 years ago, has continually undertaken initiatives for the betterment of Indian society. Under this banner, Bennett University has been established as a State Private University in Uttar Pradesh with aim to provide high quality professional education to students making them ‘career ready’.
The School of Management at Bennett University aims to develop managerial talent for tomorrow’s needs through a rigorous academic curriculum which focuses on cutting edge fields of management and rigor backed up with practical industry exposure. The school’s academic curriculum is based on IOS (Individual-Organization-Society) model designed to provide the students with a platform for holistic learning. The end objective is to create effective managers capable of meeting the challenges of a global workplace.
A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree shall be awarded to students on fulfilling the curricular requirements and other criteria for award of degree. Electives shall be offered to students in the functional areas of Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Strategy and Entrepreneurship. Candidates can find details of the application procedure, selection criteria and fee structure on our website www.bennett.edu.in
(a) Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating in 2017 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30 October 2017. Further, they must ensure that their last paper of final year’s graduation examination finishes before 15 July, 2017. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of them having joined the program provisionally.
(b) Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified in CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE with validity up to July 2017and beyond.
(A) Shortlisting of Candidates
(a) Following factors would generally be considered for shortlisting and inviting candidates for the personal Interview (PI):
(i) Score/percentile in CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE.
(ii) Consistency and strong past academic record.
(iii) Relevant work experience (if any) that brings value to the classroom learning.
(iv) Extra–curricular achievements reflecting leadership qualities, contribution to society and a well-rounded personality.
(b) Only candidates short-listed on the basis of relative merit amongst received applications will be called for a PI, which may be held in Greater Noida / Delhi / Chandigarh / Lucknow / Patna / Jaipur / Mumbai / Bengaluru /Hyderabad (subject to adequate number of applications from the region)
(c) Submission of application does not automatically qualify the candidate for participating in further selection and no refund of application fee will be done for any reason whatsoever.
(a) The final results shall be drawn based on the candidate’s performance in PI and CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE score as adjudged by the University Admission Committee.
(b) The discretion of the University’s Admission Committee will be final in all such matters relating to admissions.
• Issue of Application Forms Starts: 14 October, 2016.
• Expected dates for PI: On-going. Exact dates for PI shall be mentioned in the call letter for short-listed candidates on receipt of scores.
NUMBER OF SEATS
Number of seats in the program will be 90. The same may be varied depending upon the profile of candidates.
For the Academic Session 2017-18 the fees shall be as below:
• Tuition Fee – INR 6.4 Lacs per year.
• Registration Fee–INR 30 Thousand (One time Non Refundable).
• Security Deposit of INR 10.000/- (One time Refundable).
• Hostel Charges – INR One Lac per year (including boarding, lodging and laundry).The program being fully residential, all students are expected to avail the hostel facility.
• The candidates offered admission shall be required to deposit INR 1.5 lacs as the first instalment of tuition fee and INR 10,000 towards advance of hostel charges, within the time frame given in the offer letter, failing which, the offer shall be passed on to the wait-listed candidates.
• The University shall not entertain any request for extension of the deadline for submission of fee.
• Bennett University reserves the right to revise the fees from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
(a) Availability of Application Form. The application form shall be available as below:
• Online, at http://www.getadmissions.com/bennett. The same may also be accessed through University’s web site http://www.bennettuniversity.com
• University’s office.
• Download hard copy from the website www.bennettuniversity.com
(b) Cost of Form INR 1000/-
(c) How to obtain Brochure and Application Form
• On Cash Payment – Obtain the application form from University office in person by cash payment of INR 1000/- or depositing the Demand Draft of same amount favouring Bennett University payable at Noida /Greater Noida.
• By Post – By sending the application fee of INR 1000/- through Demand Draft favouring Bennett University, payable at Noida /Greater Noida.
• Apply online – Candidates may apply on line at http://www.getadmissions.com/bennett which may also be accessed through a link provided on the University website. Those applying online must carefully read the instructions, regarding submission of the hard copy (print out) of the application. Further, those candidates applying on line and who desire to obtain hard copy of Prospectus may write to admission section at [email protected] after filling the application form and making online payment. They should quote their Unique Application Number while forwarding such request.
• Down load Application. The application form may be downloaded from the University web site and sent along with a DD of INR 1000/- in favour of Bennett University, payable at Noida / Greater Noida.
(d) Submission of Application Form.
Completed application forms must be submitted along with the following documents/certificates to the address provided below:
• Photocopy of CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE Score Card, if the results are declared. Alternatively, the results may be provided online for which provision shall be made on the web site. The candidates may also send the hard copy of result to the University office, before last date of application. The PI shall be scheduled after receipt of the score card.
• Graduation mark sheet (if already qualified) or score sheet upto pre graduation examinations.
• 10th and 12th standard Mark Sheet.
• One recent color photo (pasted) on the application/ or on the printout of the online application.
• A Demand Draft for INR 1000/-favouring Bennett University payable at Noida / Greater Noida. (Not applicable for purchased application forms or those applying on line) View your Application Status Candidates shall be able to see the application receipt details, after 15 days of sending the application, on the website of the University. All applicants are advised to view the same or contact help desk on tele 0120-3948300 or Email: [email protected], in case of any difficulty.
Hostel accommodation will be provided to all students.
Beginning of Session
Academic session will be starting by Early July, 2017 (tentative). Final details shall be provided in the admission offer letter.
Submit the Application form to
Admission Section –MBA
Bennett University Office,
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II,
Near Dabra Village.
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
For Additional Information Contact/Visit in person:
Toll free Help line No. 8800 – 444 – 422
University Exchange No. 0120-3948300
Email: [email protected]
Note: Ragging is banned in the University. Any student indulging in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action; including expulsion from the University.