ACTREC has now notified the release of vacancies for the posts of the supervisor, counsellor for all the candidates who have done any post-graduation, M.A., M.Sc., BSW. Those candidates who will be appearing for the interview for any of the above-given posts are requested to bring in their certificates along with the copies and also all other necessary documents required for the interview.
Candidates applying for the post of supervisor will get a salary of Rs. 30,000 per month. The job location is at Navi Mumbai. There is vacancy of 1 post for the position of Supervisor.
The qualification details for those candidates who have M.A. can be given as follows:
- Post-graduate in public health or social sciences or psychology or social work or management or equivalent field from a recognized University with computer course in office software.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in the health sector. Candidates having experience in tobacco control issues and knowledge about international and national tobacco control policies and health programs will be preferred. The person should also have excellent fluency in Marathi, Hindi and English.
Those candidates who are applying for the post of Counselor will have a salary of 25,000 rupees per month. There are vacancies of 4 posts for the position of Counselor. The job location is at Navi Mumbai.
Whereas the qualification required for the candidates who have done B.Sc. can be given as follows:
- Graduate in psychology or social work equivalent from any recognized University.
- The person should have fluency in speaking English and Hindi as well as other local languages such as Marathi, Gujarati, and Konkani.
- The counsellor will be getting the telephone call from Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa.
- Knowledge of basic computer application is compulsory
- Candidates need to have an experience of 1 to 3 years.
- Those candidates can also apply who have PG in psychology, Masters in social work having specialization in medical and psychiatric as well as having experience in tobacco control.
The candidates who fulfil the above eligibility can go ahead and apply for the desired posts.
The venue for the interview which is to be conducted at:
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer
Room no. 205
Centre for Cancer Epidemiology,
Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research and Education in Cancer,
Tata Memorial Centre,
Plot no. 1 and 2,
Navi Mumbai- 410 210
The selection process will be based either on a written examination or an interview which will be conducted according to the convenience of the exam holder. Those candidates who wish to apply for the posts can appear for a walk-in-interview along with their bio-data, original certificate, photo, pan card, etc.