Airports Authority of India (AAI) has already declared the result for the Junior Executive Airport operations on the 15th January 2019. Candidates can check the official website of the AAI to get the results. The roll numbers for the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the official website so the candidates would need to search for their roll number to check whether they have cleared the written examination or not. The cut off for the Junior Executive Airport Operations are as follows:-
- 94 for General Candidates
- 90 for OBC candidates
- 85 for SC candidates
- 82 for ST Candidates
Candidates who qualify the online examination will be eligible for the second round of selection process will be conducted. And candidates who will qualify both the rounds will get selected but if the candidate fails to submit the original document or found ineligible during the document verification process then they would be rejected in the recruitment process. Candidates who are shortlisted will be sent an email to call for the document verification process. Candidates must report to Airport Authority of India for the document verification on the specified date on email or a call centre.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for AAI JE Airport Operations 2018 | Results & Cutoff
Candidates should carry the following documents for the verification process:-
- Candidates must bring the print out of email sent to them to call for the document verification. Also, it should be noted that the email will specify the list of the documents to bring along with the photocopies of the documents.
- Candidates would need to carry one of the valid identity proof issued by Government like Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Id Card or License.
- It is required that candidates carry the self-attested copies of all the documents.
- Candidates would need to carry the certificate as the age proof like birth certificate or the class X certificate.
- Candidates would also need to carry all the qualifications certificate with the marks and percentage. They would need to carry the graduation certificate too from any of the recognized university.
- SC, ST and OBC category candidates would need to carry the valid caste certificate issued by the government.
- Candidates would also need to carry the medical fitness certificate as a proof to successfully carry the duties of Junior Executive Airport operations.
- Candidates would need to carry the certificate or the merit list of Gate 2019.
- It would good if the candidates carry the merit list or result of the written examination of Airport Authority Of India Junior Executive Airport Operations.
- It is highly recommended that the candidates carefully read the documents mentioned in the call letter of interview or the document verification process and do not miss any of the important document.
The document verification is the important process in the selection process of AAI JE Airport posts. The authority might not give the second chance if the candidates fails to produce the original document at the specified date for the interview.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for latest jobs notification – Jobs & Careers