I would request you to please evaluate my profile and what all things need to be added over the profile and what all things I have in profile that could actually provide me an edge over other for top business schools in India and abroad.
10th Class : 85.40%
12th Class : 87.20% (Top 5 in school)
B.Tech(ECE) : 6.8 (74%) on a scale of 10 (CGPA) : Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
Total Experience: 37 months
Domain: Retail, Supply Chain and Logistics, Banking
Technical Skills: B2B, Middleware like EDI, Fusion, JCAPS
Organizations: HCL, Infosys
1. 2-but binary multiplier using 0.35um technology (VLSI)
2. Telemetered health monitoring System (Microcontrollers)
3. Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (VHDL)
1. African Banking Client : 3-4 months : Datastage Tool (BI Tool) (Infosys)
2. US Retail Client :18 months : B2B, EDI, Fusion and other middleware (Infosys)
3. US Logistics Client: 4 months till date : EDI (HCL)
1. Ceritification in C and Robotics (by IIT Guwahati)
2. Certification in VHDL and Image Processing (IEEE - Students Chapter)
1. IBM Certified Solution Implementer - Sterling Integrator v5.2 (Offered by IBM)
2. Retail Banking - Basic Functional (Internal - Infosys)
3. Cross Cultural Sensitivity - Business Language Certification (Infosys - Internal)
4. Finacle - Universal Banking Solution - Functional
Infosys: Foundation Training at Infosys, Mysore (5 months - residential)
Railtel Corporation Of India Limited, Kolkata (Optical Fibre Cable Communication and SDH Equipments)
1. Kali Das Samman : Avantika International Essay Competition (2003)
2. Certification of Bronze Medal : Avantika International Talent Search Essay Competition (2003)
3. Silver Merit Certificate: 2nd National Cyber Olympiad
4. All India Rank 314 : Global English Language Test (IFSE)
1. Student Coordinator : Jaypee Alumni Association : 2009-2010
2. Selected as Change Agent for Rural Immersion Program in 2012 by Youth Alliance of India - A 9-day residential program
3. Selected as core team member for WETOO Newsletter : African Bank Client at Infosys Hyderabad to channelize the global communication across large team.
4. Creative content team - Infy Model School - acquired by Infosys Mamata Trust
5. Selected as Research Coordinator by Teach for India - Study in collaboration with Columbia University
6. Delegate at Relead Conference at IIM Bangalore - organized by Blue Ribbon Movement - 7 days residential program based on entrepreneurship and management.
7. Core member and volunteer at Infosys Hyderabad CSR group
8. Member of Mentorship program at Infy Model School by Infosys Hyderabad, part of designing and brainstroming the content on mentorship.
9. Memebr of Voice of Youth at Infosys Hyderabad - A connecting body between employees and Infosys management.
10. Member of Champions of Change Initiative to work with Infosys Management across all development centers at the unit level.
11. Regular Blood donor at schools, colleges and work places.
1. Selected for prestigious Teach for India Fellowship for 2-years but didn't pursue.
2. Selected as delegate for International Youth Leadership Conference, Prague but didn't attended
3. Selected as delegate for Intenrational Youth Environment Meet, Bangladesh but didn't attended
4. Selected as delegate for International Youth Forum, Malaysia but didn't attended
5. Selected as International Coordinator By Green Youth Generation, Youtharia Season III
Well, this is my profile. I am currently attending another Entreprenurship event - Narmada Prerna Yatra which is about spending 4 days in Gujarat and meet some local role models, and in future looking forward to attend Jagriti Yatra organized by Tata Group and others.
Now, I seek your advise on the following fronts -
1. What are my chances to pursue graduation in top 10 B-schools in world?
2. Do I need to mention those ECA that I put in OTHERS section above - will it leave a negative impact - I was not able to attend those because of sponsorships and limiting holidays I have while working full time?
3. Will my academics become a problem for me given I didn't attain 7/10 GPA in my under-grad?
4. Also, for the college projects I mentioned ahead - I did not have very good grades on my transcript,will that be a negative point?
5. Moreover, some business courses I pursue over in my under-grad in engineering course,also doesn't reflects good grades too, will that effect the admissions as well?
6. What score should I target for in GMAT which I am planning to attempt in October 2014 end? Please define the range. And the coreespondings permutations and combinations as well for different scores.
7. What all extra should I pursue to cancel out the negativity in my profile. Looking for genuine advice !! Please help