Had my interview today, in 2 PM slot, @MumBAi .
I was in the easier panel with tow profs, one lady and one gentleman.
I entered the room, the gentleman was looking at my profile ..
1. You have written blah blah in your responsibilities. I din't understand anything tell me about it. (I wrote lot of technical jargon from telecom)- I started to tell about the project - I was interrupted- Tell me what you did in this project- Told- Again crossed- but you said you were software engineer- how can you work on this..I still stood on my point.
2. You have experience in telecom and now you moved to insurance domain - how did it help you - Told about same technologies being used in both jobs.
3. What did you do to gain insurance knowledge - Certification
4. What are your hobbies - Script writing
5. What kind of - Comedy, what is comedy element ?
6. How do you pull of a comedy
7. Narrate one of your story - narrated start and end - Some Laughs
8. What is aircel and maxis deal (this was front page news in today's paper) - I am not aware...and then blabbered something ..and ended with but I am not aware
9. How do you keep yourself updated - Answered.
10. Do you have any questions ? - Asked two.
So can't make anything out of it.