The Tamil Nadu State Recruitment Bureau which facilitates recruitment of Tamil Nadu Co-operative Societies has welcomed applications for the recruitment of Assistant post and Junior Assistant Post in Apex Cooperative Institutions.
The Eligible and interested persons can apply for the TNCOOPSRB Recruitment through the official website on or before 22 September 2019. Notification Details can be a check through 01/2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Last date to apply for the post||22nd September 2019|
|The Date of the Exam||29th December 2019|
The Last Date of Application submission is 22 September 2019 and the exam for the same shall be taken on 29th December 2019.
There are Total 300 Posts that include –
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank – 176Post
- TN Coop State Agriculture and Rural Development Bank – 57Post
- Tamil-Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited – 58Post
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union – 6Post
- Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative – 3Post
The salary for the same will range between Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 62000/-respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant and Jr Assistant
- The basic education qualification required for the post include a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent degree
- The candidates should have also done its Fellowship training
- And the candidate must hold Knowledge in Computer Application being it a basic need.
The age limit for the same is a minimum of 18years and a maximum of 48 years.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates supposed to apply for the TNCB Posts through the official website http://www.tncoopsrb.in by or before 22 September 2019 as mentioned above.
The application fees of all the categories including the reserve are Rs.250 / –.
The Selection for the same will be made based on written test and which shall be followed by an interview. For more details, candidate shall check official notification.