The recruitment drive for Group B posts is going on by the Reserve Bank of India, RBI. The registration process is to be closed today, i.e. 11th October 2019. Candidates can still apply for the posts through the official website of RBI.
Candidates must follow the application process thoroughly while filling the form. The application process for RBI Group B posts started on 21st September 2019. The recruitment drive is to fulfil the 199 vacant positions in RBI Grade B. The date of the phase 1 exam is scheduled to be on 9th November 2019 and phase 2 on 1st and 2nd December 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The application process started on||21st September 2019|
|The application process ends on||11th October 2019|
|Date of the phase 1 exam||9th November 2019|
|Date of the phase 2 exam||1st and 2nd December 2019|
The official website of RBI through which the application process and other details about the exam can be found is www.rbi.org.in .
Steps to apply for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the “RBI Grade B Notification 2019” link.
- Go to the new registration link available on the page.
- Enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Your Registration Number and Password will be system generated.
- Login using your newly generated registration number and password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the documents required by the board.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Click on the final submit button.
The age of the people applying for the exam must not be less than 21 years or more than 30 years. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in phase 1 and 2 exam and the interview.