Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU), formerly known as the Jodhpur University, is the state university located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It is an old educational institution with a refined system of education. Thousands of candidates aspire to be a part of this university and pursue the array of courses offered by it. The University offers both undergraduate and postgraduate level of education.
At JNVU, results are announced according to the yearly basis. While the 1st year results of students pursuing BA was announced some time ago, they were also given the opportunity to submit their papers for revaluation if they believed they are deserving of more marks. The University has now announced the revaluation results of BA 1st year. By checking their revaluation results, candidates will be able to know their final marks.
Before checking their results, students are advised to keep their roll numbers ready. Here are the steps following which students will be able to check their revaluation results –
- STEP-1 : Visit the official website of JNVU Jodhpur, which is jnvuiums.in
- STEP-2 : Click on the JNVU Result link available on the homepage, just below the A+ icon.
- STEP-3 : The results that are on the new page are arranged according to years of the examination. Find the box for ‘Revaluation Examination Results 2018-19’.
- STEP-4 : Under this box, candidates must click on the link that reads “Click Here To View Annual Results’.
- STEP-5 : Students must note that in the new page that opens up, the results are provided under two sections – Post Graduation Result (2018-19) and Under Graduation Result (2018-19). Students should go down to the second section.
- STEP-6 : In this section, candidates will find the link that states BA First Year Re-evaluation Examination Results.
- STEP-7 : Click on this link. It will open up a login form for the students.
- STEP-8 : Students will be required to enter their Roll number in order to access the results.
- STEP-9 : Once the candidate’s login, their results will be displayed on the screen according to their subjects.
Re-evaluation Results of the other under graduate courses that have been released by JNVU include the following –
- BA Political Science Honours revaluation results for the previous year.
- BA Economics Honours revaluation exam results for the previous year.
- BA Economics Honours Final Year Revaluation Results for the previous year.
The University had also released the revaluation results for several M.A. and M.Com. courses. Students can access the results in the same way as mentioned above.