The table contains information regarding the B.Tech course.
|Name of the Courses||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|Mode of the Courses||Full-Time|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 2000/-|
|Selection Criteria||Merit-based and Counselling|
Candidates can select any of the specializations among the 5 offered under B.Tech course by the institute. The table displays all the specializations along with the seat intake
|Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
VIT Jaipur B.Tech Eligibility
The minimum eligibility for B.Tech. And B.tech is mentioned as follows:
Eligibility for B.Tech
Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/SBC) in the subject’s combination of Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science at 10+2 level.
Eligibility for B.Tech Lateral Entry
Candidates must have passed Diploma with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/SBC).
VIT Jaipur B.Tech Selection Criteria
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of merit obtained by students in 10+2 followed by REAP Counselling.
- Candidates who have obtained a valid rank in JEE Main exam are given preference.
- Shortlisted candidates who have their names on the REAP Merit List are allowed to participate in the counselling.
- REAP counselling is conducted in multiple rounds.
- Students need to register for this counselling by visiting the official website and filling an application form.
- During registration, candidates have to pay registration fee of INR 700/-, fill details and upload documents in the application form and submit the form.
- Post submission, students need to fill and lock choices of engineering colleges and courses as per their interest.
- Once the choice filling is done, candidates will receive a confirmation message through email and SMS on their registered email id and phone number respectively.
How to Apply for VIT Jaipur?
Interested candidates need to register on the official website of VIT Jaipur. The steps to apply are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of VIT jaipur, and click on “Apply Now”.
- Register yourself, and login to the application portal.
- Fill-in all the relevant details, and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 2000/- online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future references.
Following are the documents (original with photocopy) that need to be submitted to apply for B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral) at Vivekanand Institute of Technology, Jaipur:
- Allotment letter
- 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet passing certificate
- Diploma mark sheet (for B.Tech lateral entry students)
- Proof of residence
- Medical certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Student Aadhar card
- Students photographs
Q. Who are the top recruiters?
Q. How are the facilities and infrastructure at Vivekanand Institute of Technology?
Q. What was the highest package offered to students?