Usha Pravin Gandhi College Of Management, Mumbai Overview
Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management was established in the year 2003 in Mumbai. The college is affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
UPGCM runs BSc in IT, BSM, and BBM program at UG level. Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management also offers MSc in IT and M.Com program at PG level.
- Students who have passed HSC with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC and ST candidates) with Mathematics and Statistics are eligible to join BSc IT course.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to BBM program is candidates must have passed 10+2 in Arts, Science, or Commerce stream.
- Those who have passed 10+2 or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 45% marks (40% for the reserved category) are eligible to join BMS program.
- Admission to each UG course is given on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination as per the instruction of the University of Mumbai.
- Applicants who have passed BSc in a relevant discipline or hold BE, B.Tech, BCA, or BCS with at least 50% marks are eligible to join MSc IT course.
- Admission to this program is given on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination.
- For M.Com, the candidate must have B.Com degree in a relevant discipline.
- The selection of the candidate in the M.Com course will be merit-based.
- For taking admission, the candidate has to apply in the Online mode
Highlights Table 2022
|Name of the Institute||Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management, Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Name of the entrance||No Entrance|