The Neotia University [TNU], Kolkata Admission Process
The Neotia University Admission Process:
Provisional Admission Process for 2021-22 Academic Session:
1) Rs.10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand only) to be deposited against Provisional Admission for B.Sc.(Hons.) in Applied Psychology, B.A (Hons.) in English with SPl. in Mass Comm., All Masters courses and P G Diploma in Counselling & Guidance
(2) For rest of the courses, Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) to be deposited against Provisional Admission.
(3) Students need to submit / upload following documents for Provisional Admission :
(a) Admit Card & Mark sheet -10th Std
(b) Admit Card of Board Exam – 12th Std. (if available)
(c) One passport size photograph
(d) Adhaar Card
(4) The payment can be made in the name of “The Neotia University” / “Neotia Institute of Technology, Management and Science” bank account through CRM Dashboard / Payment Gateway of www.tnu.in /www.nitmas.edu.in online payment through various Apps like Google Pay / Phone Pe / Paytm or RTGS / NEFT / Cheque / DD etc.
No ‘CASH TRANSACTION” is allowed during Admission process
(5) In case, a student does not take final admission for any reason whatsoever, he / she can apply for ‘Refund’ of Provisional Admission amount anytime after discussion with the counselor and the full amount will be refunded within 60 days from the date of application without any interest. (Still Not Decided on this)
Final Admission Process for Academic Session 2021-22 :
Final admission shall be processed on the basis of the followings:-
(1) Against availability of seats as per the approved intake for the academic session 2021-22.
(2) Student needs to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria laid down by University
(3) Student needs to qualify ‘Online Admission Test’ (personal interview for PG Courses).
(4) Student once qualified, an Offer Letter to be issued through mail/Dashboard.
(5) Following procedure to be followed to complete the admission process :
a) Fill-up the Online Admission Form and upload all the required documents through dashboard.
b) Submit the following documents :
- Mark sheet of class X & XII standard
- Admit Card of Class X & XII
- Identity Proof (Aadhar / Voter ID card)
- School Leaving / Migration / Transfer Certificate in ORIGINAL( may be submitted later before University Registration process).
- Income Certificate of the family from A1 Gazetted Officer for those who want to avail Scholarships.(If income of the family from all sources is below INR 2.5 lakhs / INR 5 Lakhs per annum
- Address proof of the student from A1 Gazetted Officer (for scholarship wherever its required)
- Upload colour passport size photographs with white background
For MRE & BNS Students following extra documents to be uploaded :
- A valid passport of the student
- Medical fitness certificate from a D G Shipping approved doctor
- CET Rank (if required)
(6) The payment can be made in the name of “The Neotia University” bank account through CRM Dashboard / Payment Gateway of tnu.in /www.nitmas.edu.in /online payment through various Apps like Google Pay / Phone Pe / Paytm or RTGS / NEFT / Cheque / DD etc.
No ‘cash transaction’ is allowed for Final Admission.
(7) In case a student is unable to submit one or more document(s) within a stipulated time frame, the student should submit an application (along with Guardian’s signature) by mentioning the acceptable submission date and the student’s remaining documents to be uploaded through dashboard immediately. The Registrar office should do the follow-ups with the student for completion of admission process and submission of remaining documents (if any).
(8) In case, a student does not want to continue after taking admission for any reason whatsoever, he / she can apply for ‘Refund’ of amount paid and as per guidelines of University Regulations, the refund process will be initiated. The student needs to take written clearance from all the departments (as applicable) before applying for refund process.
Process for availing Hostel / Transportation Facilities in 2021-22 Session :
(a) Hostel & Transportation facilities are limited and will be provided to the students on ‘First Come First Serve’ basis till seats are available
(b) Some Hostel accommodation is available in proximate locality; detail of which are available on TNU website
(c) The amount decided for hostel facilities for the batch of 2021-22 is 37,000/- per semester
(d) All payments to be made by the students for Hostel / Transportation Facilities through CRM dashboard / Website Gateways / Cheque / Demand Draft / RTGS / NEFT / Online Transfer / Payment Apps in the name of “The Neotia University”– payable at Kolkata.
No ‘cash transaction’ allowed for Hostel / Transportation facilities.
(e) Hostel / Transportation Fee to be paid at the time of admission or at least 21 days before availing of these facilities, whichever is earlier
(f) Once paid, these fee are non refundable except Security Deposit (for Hostel)
(g) 2 / 3 sharing basis rooms are available for students
(h) Hostel rooms shall be allocated to the students without any preference
(i) Bus transportation facilities for day scholars available only in the selected routes. Students should enquire detail about the route before availing the facility and making the payment for the same in advance.