Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik
Symbiosis Institute Of Operation Management (SIOM) is a constituent of Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune. Symbiosis Institute of Operation Management (SIOM) has got accreditation by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade. It offers Masters Programme in management specialities
SIOM Nashik was set up with an aim towards a world Class Management Programs with prominence on operation management
SIOM inspires its students to confront the challenges of the corporate world confidently by participating in non-academic activities like Yoga, Meditation, Art of Living & Workout
SIOM Nashik campus is sprawling over 1.9acres which consist of well-furnished 7 classrooms, Labs,guest house, separate hostel for boys and girls, Lecture Theatres etc.
Courses Offered by SIOM Nashik:
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] Operations Management
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] Executive
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
SIOM, Nashik Admission 2019:
- Candidates who have qualified B.E./B.Tech is eligible to apply in MBA operations course Offered by SIOM Nashik.
- Admission to MBA Operations course is made through the score obtained in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) followed by GE, PI & WAT.
- To apply for PGDOM program, candidates must hold a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Admission to PGDOM and MBA Executive is based on the merit obtained in the qualifying exam as well as the interview conducted by the Institute.
SIOM Nashik MBA Admission 2019:
|Course||Specialization Name||Intake||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|MBA||Operations||120||B.E./B.Tech with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) from a statutory or recognized University.||SNAP score followed by Written Assessment Test (WAT), Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interaction (PI)|
|MBA Executive||General Management||–||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% from a recognized university.||Merit-based followed by Personal Interview|
SIOM Nashik PG Diploma Admission 2019:
|Course||Specializations Name||Intake||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Operations Management||20||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks||Merit-based followed by an Personal Interview (PI)|
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] Operations Management||2 years||11.86 Lakhs||SNAP|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] Executive||3 years||2.05 Lakhs|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management||1 year||0.50 Lakhs|
Batch Size - 131
Opted Out - 3
Placed - 128
PPOs Offered - 21
Highest CTC - INR 21 LPA
Average CTC - INR 10.06 LPA
Median CTC - INR 9.87 LPA
No- of Companies - 44
Results - 100% Placement